Monday, December 17, 2012

The best box yet!

I have the privilege to tell others about a box of candy, no a bit of heaven, that I received in the mail a few days ago. Those who know me, know that I LOVE chocolate. This box of chocolate that came in the mail has probably been the best 'freebie' ever for this Chocolate Mongering Mom. (I'm okay with that title.) When you pull that preciously wrapped piece out of the box, you immediately start to drool.  Just knowing that the only thing that separates you and that amazing piece of chocolatey, hazelnutty, crispy wafer goodness, is a simple piece of gold foil. The foil is the perfect way to package these yummy treats, in my opinion. I liken this candy to gold, so in my little world, yea, it's the perfect wrapper.  The creamy chocolate encases a crunchy little hazelnut. That creamy chocolate is covered by a crispy little wafer and the whole  bit of heaven is dipped in more chocolate and hazelnut pieces. That right there, in my teenagers world, is 'nuff said'.  :)



Influenster and Ferrero Rocher have teamed together to give these boxes out to people who qualified for them through Influenster's site.  I am very thankful to have the opportunity to give them my feedback about such am Ah-mazing product. For this homeschooling mom, this little candy has been my treat on some days for a job done, not always well done, but done. Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to 'influence' others, and thank you to Ferrero Rocher for creating a brilliant piece of yumminess.

1 comment:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.
    pandapenguinfiles.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete